I have just won the latest pattern pyramid competition with thanks to The Curious Kiwi.
The patterns arrived a few days ago, but with moving there has not been a chance to show them of as yet, now I can and also I can pass on the competition to others to have a go at.
I would also like to say thank you for my cute card that came with the patterns so thank you Mel….how cute is this…
Below is some info about the competition that I entered and will be continuing myself once my patterns have arrived and I work out what one from my collection to add to the stash.
Here are your rules:
- Anyone, anywhere in the world, can enter by leaving a comment on this post by 16/09/2013 midnight W.S.T but you must have an active blog.
- I will randomly select one winner and post them the collection of 6 patterns.
- That person will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own give-away. They will randomly select a winner to post the remaining patterns to.
- And so it goes on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory.
Now I have decided to keep the Cynthia Rowley as I have not yet unearthed the box of patterns with this one in, well after all I have only gotten everything out of storage and only a tad of it is sorted yet, I think Christmas has come early as I have so much fabric coming out of boxes so far, glad I made that resolution.
Now I have added one to the collection myself, just to keep it going longer and it is a Vogue pattern called Kasper.
I love to get your feed back so use the form below….